The snot monster wins again. I feel like ass and I have no time to do so.
To do before Monday:
- Write 3 abstracts for various conferences.
- Read Feed
- Read Baudrillard "Simulacra" essay
- Read Chapter 2 of My Fundamentalist Education for my 101 class
- Grade 44 essays
- Revise paper I'll be presenting in Savannah next Friday
- Be "honored" at a high school reunion Saturday night for my academic accomplishments (the Alumni Association likes to show off past scholarship recipients)
- Get titles together to pass them off to someone to make up panels for the conference we're throwing on October 20th
- Get the 'zine online
Pray for my soul.
Currently: Laying around in my pj's wishing to watch the last disc of season 3 of Scrubs. Enjoying the new knowledge that I most certainly passed my comps and D-rock is sending suggestions for structuring the proposal. And enjoying the fact that I've lost 7 pounds since Sunday. Life's pretty good. Overwhelming, but good.
Talked to SoD last night. Awkward. Date is looking unlikely for this weekend.Cooking for dinner: Balsamic chicken and veggie saute!