Friday, October 27, 2006

AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

I do not know what to write for this fuckin' thesis proposal. Not really workin' for me at all.


shitshitshithshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit
shitshitshithshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit
shitshitshithshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit
shitshitshithshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit
shitshitshithshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit
shitshitshithshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit
shitshitshithshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit
shitshitshithshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit
shitshitshithshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit
shitshitshithshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit
shitshitshithshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit
shitshitshithshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit
shitshitshithshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit
shitshitshithshitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit

8 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Andi! I've never written a thesis, so I can't quite feel your pain, but I've done a lot of other things that were a supreme pain in the posterior so I do send all sympathies. Not sure that helps as much as a bottle of tequila, but the thought was there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Todd, capital idea.

    Lisa, thanks for the good thoughts. I'll get through it, but I've basically come to the conclusion that I need to ditch the 15 pages I've written and start over. I'm off to retrieve that bottle of tequila as we speak. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phew. What a relief to see you typed shitshitshitshit and not redrum redrum redrum redrum. ;) Good luck, Andi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Relax. Clear your mind. Have a drink. Now, think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, Les! Good point.

    Kat, the drinking has been done, and now I think I'm ready to work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um, what is it you're trying to say?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!