Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Shoot me in the head...

Time is winding down to the confernce we're throwing at our university on Friday, and I'm about ready to kill myself. I'm thinking a quick slashing of the wrists with my keys would suffice.

As you may notice, I'm getting into the Halloween mood with my vampiric Estella up top (thanks, Heather!). Very moody, wouldn't you say? The color scheme is still a work in progress, and Blogger is being putzy (nothing new there), so I'll have the template all shiny and fixed up by tonight, I hope.

Heather F. has been kind enough to accept the job as Assistant Editor of Estella's Revenge. She was kind enough to design the site and she always has great ideas, so I know the place will be in good hands while I'm all crazy-fied. We've been offline for tooooo long already, and I don't wanna waste any more time. You can bet things will be up and running again on November 1st.

I wish I had entertaining things to say today, but I'm doing student conferences all the live-long day, so I'd better run (screaming).

Listening: The Killers

12 comments:

  1. You're welcome! I don't mind saying, that banner is hawt!

    And wish me luck with the AE job. I'm going to do my best to hold down the fort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be great as AE! I have complete confidence in you, and the banner is smokin' hawt! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I like the look!

    Sending anything in the mail today??

    ReplyDelete
  4. OS, there's no way I'll have it in the mail today. I won't see the outside of my office until at least Saturday, so it'll be late. Sorry! But you know how grad school is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new look! I'll sound really mallrat-ish and say, It's sooo you, dahling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay mallrats! LOL Thanks, GG. I luurrv the look! Lurv it! I feel snarky just lookin' at it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i dig the template! great job heather!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the new look. I go away for awile and return to something that fits my mood so well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad ya like it, Cold.

    Thanks, Todd!

    Kat, mine too. Ugg!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That banner is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't you lurv it, Fence? Heather's awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. "No reply" bloggers will automatically receive a response here. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!