Lifted from the illustrious Lulu....
1) Would you bungee jump? In a heartbeat! I'm an adrenaline lova.
2) If you could do anything in the world for a living what would it be? Read books for a living and write about them. Oh, wait. I do that.
3) Your favorite fictional animal? Dodo birds. It's fun to say, and they're cute from all the drawings I've seen.
4) One person who never fails to make you laugh? Gooooose! And many of my other friends, but Goose makes me heave with laughter.
5) When you were 12 years old what did you want to be when you grew up? An immunohematologist. Say that five times fast.
6) What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? Give the alarm clock the evil eye, say "fuck", and hit snooze. Or this morning I peeked out the blinds because it's raining. I suddenly found myself in a thrilled state of silence and awe.
7) Have you ever gone to therapy? No, but I'm sure I could use it. This depressive/obsessive personality thing is tiring. Not to mention the trust issues and tendencies toward overreaction. Or maybe there's no curing a Scorpio.
8) If you could have one super power what would it be? Hmmm. The power to be decisive when deciding on a super power.
9) Your favorite cartoon character? Tough choice. No it's not...Stewey!!! With Roger the alien from American Dad running a tight second place.
10) Do you go to church? The last time I went to church my political beliefs were mocked within the first 10 minutes and I found myself gazing out of a mass of Bush supporters. Maybe the Baptist church just isn't my bag.
11) What is your best childhood memory? Hanging out with my grandparents while my mom was at work. My grandfather taught me to play poker, tie my shoes, and we had good talks. My grandmother let me help cook, watched National Geographic with me, and she chased me around with a flyswatter when I needed it.
12) Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? Yeah, pretty much. But I'd still like to try it once.
13) Do you own a gun? I have a laser gun in my ass.
14) Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? I actually slapped the hell out of my first boyfriend when I was 14. Not my shiniest moment.
15) Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? Yep, I was in choir. I used to sing for people quite often, but I could never beat the debilitating stage fright.
16) What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Height and eyes. But it all really comes down to personality, comfort level, intelligence, and integrity.
17) What is your biggest mistake? I dunno...there are so many to choose from. Probably staying in one of my past relationships for too long. Which has now thrown me over to the other end of the spectrum into a nice combination of fear and distrust.
18) Say something totally random about yourself. Somehow one of my front teeth got chipped within the last few days. Not a serious chip...not even noticeable, but I can feel it with my tongue and it's driving me batty.
19) Has anyone ever said that you looked like a celebrity?
Several people have said I look like Maggie Gyllenhaal. The body, certainly not, but I guess I can see some of it around the eyes and with the upturned nose.
And a few more have told me I look like Joan Osborne. Probably the wicked eyebrows, nose ring, and curly hair is what does it here.
20) What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you? Hmmm. I usually revolt against romance. However, I would have to say....bought me a Christmas tree. Neither of us had had one for several years, so he went out and bought a tree with all the fixins.
21) Do you actually read these when other people fill them out? If I wanna know more about 'em!