Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I'm alive!

I'm just busy! I'm revisiting my fucking thesis proposal (hate this thing). I will stay up all night if I have to in order to get the revisions done.

I'm also getting my PhD application packets together, and I'm drowning in papers to grade.

However, I do have a bit of good news. I got accepted to one of the national/international Children's Lit conferences, which means I'll be meeting a lot of very intimidating people in my field from March 29th to 31st in Nashville. I'm very nervous about it, so I'm going to stop talking about it, lest I get sick to my stomach, and I have to go teach a class, so there's no time.

More later!

6 comments:

  1. Awww, I hope you enjoy your conference and don't puke on anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the conference! WOOT!

    When did you change the layout of your blog?? That's the only problem with reading blogs through a reader...you never visit unless you really want to comment!

    Lovin' the new look, girlie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heatheroo, this conference is definitely puke-worthy!

    Karen, it's been a while. Glad you stopped by to check the place out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAH! No puking allowed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo! You're just getting more and more famous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, Sam!

    Os, we'll see about that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!