Wednesday, November 22, 2006

What did I do?

I got embarrassingly handsy last night.

I'm notoriously handsy when I drink. I like to love everyone! Now, given, this is generally limited to hugs and whatnot, but I'm afraid I was a bit more forward last night than I generally tend to be, and of course G. was the target. G....my friend and NOTHING more.

In my defense, whenever I moved away I got reeled back in, so it wasn't technically ALL me. And hopefully he won't remember it today anyway (somehow, I think I might be wishing on a defective star with that one). No kissing, no intimate contact, but I'm pretty sure there were some scratches on his back this morning.

Edit: Not a big deal apparently. We giggled about it tonight and probably gonna go out tomorrow and/or Friday.

***********************************

Today was full of sleeping and fiddling around. I probably should've worked at some point, but I'm saving all the paper grading goodness for the rest of the weekend. Starting tomorrow. Yes, that sounds promising.

***********************************

Trying to decide what to spend the rest of my gift card on. More Paul Auster? Probably.

***********************************

House was a fantastic episode this week. I know, I haven't been gushing nearly as much as I usually do, but let that not diminish the fact that I LOVE Hugh Laurie and want to have his children. I have my dvr set to record every episode of Blackadder so I won't miss any of Hugh as Princie.

***********************************

If anyone is looking for a good time, we'll be trekking to Rubber Gloves in Denton on Friday night to see Hardin Sweaty.


10 comments:

  1. Damn, I want you to get handsy with me. Real handsy.

    And I, of course, would return the favor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Todd. I wish I could reach that far. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart Hugh. He's the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugh IS the best. I wanna rub on his stubble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Handsy Andi...I think I'd like her! Especially if....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I generally have to ask myself that same question.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Consider your hands licensed to fondle.

    Anything in my pants that is.

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hugh reminders are always a good thing. Loved the episode, too. It was funny. It was shocking. I laughed, I almost cried but not quite, I drooled and lusted and made the husband pick up the kid from swimming. A good hour, overall.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Forgot to tell you I finished The Epicure's Lament and wrote a review. Or, tried to review it, anyway. I thought it was wonderful and I'm not sure I did it justice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Os, you naughty boy!

    Beth, I'm right there with ya.

    Johnny, you naughty boy!

    Nancy, I'm gonna have to watch that episode again. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE DVR?

    And I can't wait to see your review! Headed over there now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. "No reply" bloggers will automatically receive a response here. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!