Sunday, December 03, 2006

Best title ever....

And a darn good song, too.

"Slow Dancing in a Burning Room" (John Mayer)

It's not a silly little moment
It's not the storm before the calm
This is the deep and dying breath of
This love we've been working on
Can't seem to hold you like
I want to so
I can feel you in my arms
Nobody's gonna come and save you
We pulled too many false alarms

We're goin down and you can see it too
We're goin down and you know that we're doomed
My dear
We're slow dancing in a burnin room

Slightly pissy, disillusioned Andi on the prowl tonight. Party update tomorrow.

Edit: We talk at night before bed. Now I'm his wakeup call. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

Images by Freepik