Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!!!

I'm pulling an impromptu trip to Austin with Elise and her friend Andy (boy-Andy and girl-Andi = Bandy and Gandi). Anyhoo, we'll be drinking on 6th Street for the New Year, so I hope you all have a wonderful, safe time wherever you are!

I'll "see" you all on Monday.

Listening: "Maybe I'm Right"...Pete Yorn (for real this time)

Edit: Nevermind! Woke up incredibly hungover and feeling assy (still do...some weird whiplash thing from dancing last night) and decided to stay home. Nevertheless, I still hope you all have a loverly New Year's Eve!

6 comments:

  1. A very SAFE and happy New Year to you too, Andiroo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had been around, hope you had fun... I may just have to take a trip to Dallas since I will have my car in the spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo!!! We'll get together, Soj. And I really really really wanna come to Austin since I've never spent any quality time there. I especially wanna check out BookPeople!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm organizing a women's open mic/reading thing for charity in the spring... you should come for that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, that sounds amazing! Send me details when you have them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!