Dena tagged me with the meme in which the taggee lists 6 weird things about le self, and Blitch tagged me to list 6 wicked things about myself. So here we go...
1. I hate being naked. I never sleep naked, I don't run around the house naked. It just feels weird and wrong.
2. I laugh (out loud) at the things I think sometimes. People look at me funny. If they only knew.
3. I obsessively clean/prune my fingernails.
4. I fake-sing in church. Even though I have a good voice, I just don't wanna sing along with everyone else.
5. I hate clothes shopping. I'm going to have to buckle down and by some new bras because the underwire finally came all the way out of one of them and I'm forced to purchase new ones.
6. I order Diet Coke with everything. Including the biggest, greasiest burger imaginable. I figure the Diet Coke is still better than sugar-syrup along with my greasy burger. Greasy should be pronounced greeeezy.
1. I'm an incorrigible flirt if I find someone flirt-worthy. Otherwise, I'm decidedly against eyelash batting and other such coy, girly crap.
2. I've been labeled "the perv" amongst my friends because I really enjoy shocking people and/or invoking an uncomfortable silence (mouths usually hanging open and whatnot).
3. I'm finally going through my adolescence right here at age 26. Party!
4. I'm a book hoarder (shout out to Elise). I bet I've bought 30 books in the last couple of months. I shudder to think how many I've bought this year. Luckily, I'm not alone; all the English nerds are doin' it.
5. I love slutty eye makeup. The more liner and fake lashes I can get away with, the better.
6. I've had 17 sex dreams in my life. Each and every one was special. *snort*
Watching: Something to Talk About