Sunday, February 25, 2007

Bluestalking Interviews Billy Collins

Many of you are likely familiar with the work of former Poet Laureate, Billy Collins. Do me a favor and go read the interview Lisa conducted at her blog, Bluestalking Reader, with Mr. Collins himself. It's a delightful interview. Lisa is unbelievably talented, so take some time to peruse her site beyond the interview as well!

I'm happy to say that Lisa and--a slew of other talented writers--have contributed to the upcoming issue of Estella's Revenge. Don't forget to check out the new issue on March 1st!

Click HERE to jump straight to the Billy Collins interview.

6 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to the next issues of Estella's Revenge. I just hope that work is quiet enough on Thursday to let me read it that evening. (Working evenings sucks...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll cross my fingers that things are calm so that you can read. There's plenty of good stuff to take in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Squeeee*, Soj! I'm excited, too! It's a great issue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll try to remember to check out the new issue!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!