- To never again half-ass my writing (unless it's a blog-post-in-a-jiffy)
- To read for fun and choose good books
- To seek out opportunities and take them instead of procrastinating and sabotaging myself
- To forego a Ph.D. if I'm too emotionally and mentally fried to handle it right now
- To do good things for the world at large (campaign for Barack Obama, maybe?)
- To get laid sooner than later (maybe not the loftiest goal, but it might help curb my bitchiness)
Today's list brought to you by the fact that I might not finish my thesis this semester. I think Jeremy, Elise, and I are all realizing that it might not be a possibility to finish up right now. We're strapped with taking classes, teaching classes, and general political department bullshit that can't be avoided. I could still graduate in the summer. I don't want to half-ass this project. It upsets me, but perhaps it's the smart thing to do.
Listening: "God's Gonna Cut You Down"...Johnny Cash