Monday, February 12, 2007

Leavin' on a jet plane...

I'm off to New Mexico! I'm getting up at 5:30am in order to be awake and lucid and ready to hit the road with Thesis Director at 7am. It's about a 45 minute drive to the airport if we're lucky enough to zip through the gawd-awful traffic on 635. If the traffic IS bad, it's more like an hour and an half drive.

I plan to attempt to tap into a wireless connection while I'm in Albuquerque. If it works, you'll be hearin' from me soon. If not, I'll "talk" to you all Thursday or Friday.

Have fun while I'm eating horribly wonderful food and enjoying the desert scenery! Don't throw any wild parties without me!

10 comments:

  1. Too late--the party's already been planned. Did you leave the keys under the doormat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh there will be wild parties without you, of that you can be sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time, Andi! I wish I were heading somewhere today. We got MORE snow last night. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Safe travels! Looking forward to hearing all about it when you return!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time. can't wait to hear the stories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings. Nice to come across another Texan's blog in my blog-hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great trip! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you're having fun and that you're downing a few for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, all! It was a good trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!