Wednesday, February 28, 2007

She's baaaack! Estella's Revenge!


The newly revamped Estella's Revenge is officially online! We've had a wonderful response since the 'zine refocused on books, and I hope you'll all take a few minutes (longer if you're going to read many of the wonderful pieces we have this month) to browse.

And let's give a big hand to all of the contributors and the ever-wonderful Heather...Assistant Editor and Tech/Design Guru!

If you like the 'zine please help us out and spread the word. By being offline so long we lost a chunk of our audience, and we would love to rebuild.

http://www.estellasrevenge.com

14 comments:

  1. so where do I read your hand written penthouse letters, andi? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! You girls did a great job. I've only just skimmed through it a bit but I'm looking forward to reading it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job!! Things look really good and everyone wrote such wonderful pieces! (Exciting to see something I wrote 'published'!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! I can't wait to go through it! From what I've seen so far, it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. From what I've seen so far, this is great! I am now going to add a link to my Blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  6. John, those will be staying put in my nightstand drawer.

    Iliana, I hope you like it!

    Heather, congrats on a job well done to you! :)

    Thanks, Amelia! I hope it doesn't disappoint!

    Thanks, LK! We very much appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugg! Must remember to sign into MY account! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome, gotta come by and check it ot

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like I just said on Heather's blog, the new Estella looks fabulous! Can't wait to go back to read the articles when I have more time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Mike! Come back now, y'hear?!

    Thanks, Funky! I hope ya enjoy!

    Thanks, Nat! I really hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read it all yesterday and I'm hooked. I want more and I want it now! I'm def going to link to this on my blog. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SWEET!! Love the Blog!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Nik! You busted right through! Glad you enjoyed it. :)

    Thanks, Steph!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!