- camo capris
- brown cargo pedal pushers
- black t-shirt hoodie thing with rockish print on front
- black tee with red swirly something on the front
- 3 plain fitted tees for casual wear or layering for work (brown, black, navy)
- a blue/white/grey/silver striped button-up for work
- coral tunic with mild embellishment around the neck and 3/4-length sleeves
- black "corset-like" lace blouse (corset-like because it has silver hooks down the middle)
I really needed some casual clothes, so now I feel ready for summer to arrive (any moment...it was 80 today).
Aside from all the great clothes, I picked up the newest SIMS2 expansion pack and have already wasted hours playing it. Seasons is a great addition for any SIMS2 lover. Now my SIMS can fish!!! And garden! And freeze to death during the winter!
I've become rather addicted to a website called BookMooch. For those who might not be familiar with this literary genius, BookMooch is a site at which you can inventory books you'd like to give away and then people mooch them. Likewise you can mooch books off of others as well. You earn points for doing good things like adding books to inventory (1/10 of a point), giving books away (a point for each shipped within your home country, 3 points to other countries), and likewise it costs you a point to get books from folks within your own country, etc. It's been a great way to clear out some space on my shelves, and I've mooched somewhere in the neighborhood of 5 books so far. And all it costs is the price of shipping (usually $1-$2 if I ship books via media mail). If you haven't joined yet, DO IT! Go! You'll love it!
Review coming up for The Invention of Hugo Cabret, a fantastic novel/graphic novel/children's book concoction I just finished.