Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Squeeeeee!

Bluestalking Reader is *squeeeing* over at her site today, so I thought I'd take my cue from her and squeee a little myself. Go check out her squeeeing, too. It's very big news!

I just received e-mail interview responses from Sara Gruen, best-selling author of Water for Elephants. This is, by far, the biggest interview I've done to date, and Sara was so wonderfully, delightfully delightful that I can just hardly stand it.

I hope you'll all stop by to read the interview (also with interviews of Stacey Ballis, Melanie Lynne Hauser, and hopefully Billy Collins) in the April issue of Estella's Revenge.

And many many many many thanks to Bluestalking Reader for actually tossing the Gruen interview our way. She's too good to us.

10 comments:

  1. I'm not sure that I've ever squeeed. Or if so, ever in public. Sounds sorta messy. But if I were to ever squeee, it would be because of this--three weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squeeees all around!!! I am so excited about the Sara Gruen interview! It's just so totally wicked awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I always find it the most interesting to see what the authors have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Os, it sounds questionable, doesn't it? Three weeks!

    Heather, her answers were so much fun! You'll love it.

    Nessie, thanks! We have some great interviews coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I'm looking forward to it and the others, as I enjoyed the one you did with Frank Portman for the last issue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't like WFE but I still think that's exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sneaked a read it already ;) It is excellent! She has a great sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Imani! I'm glad you'll be stopping by. :) Bluestalking was kind enough to pass that Portman interview along to us. Honestly I hadn't heard of him before that, and now I'm seeking his books out. Ahhh, the power of the bibliophile blog network.

    Thanks, Lesley! I think you might be the first I've heard that disliked the book. I haven't read it yet, but I'm going to try to get hold of it soon to see where I fall.

    LOL, Heather, I thought you might've! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm squeeing right along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am looking forward to reading the interview too! I haven't read her book--been sort of teetering on the fence about it, but I have a feeling her interview will push me over the edge and I'll be reading it for sure! The upcoming issue sounds like it will be very good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. "No reply" bloggers will automatically receive a response here. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!