Saturday, May 26, 2007

Good news!

The community college, where I applied for a full-time position teaching English, contacted me for an interview yesterday. I meet with them on June 4th at 2:30pm for my interview and teaching demonstration. Wish me luck! This would be the highest paid job I've ever had, and it would be SO helpful in paying back student loans and such.

In other news, I've now gotten 2 freelance gigs!!! Woot! Here's to hoping for more in the future.

I'm off for now. I might be around later in the weekend, but if not, happy Memorial Day, everyone!

13 comments:

  1. Good luck, Andi! And congrats on the freelance work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the interview! And congrats on the freelance gigs! You go girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no doubts as to your future success. Love long and prosper-Fem

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant live long and prosper, but I guess love too--Fem

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful news! Good luck, Andi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All sorts of good things happening for you! Must be the good luck I brought with me to Dallas! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a bunch, Chris!

    Thanks, Nat! I'm pretty tickled about it. :D

    Fem, you crack me up! Patrick Stewart and his jumpsuit came immediately to mind.

    Thank you muchly, Lit Feline!

    Must be, Os! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with the interview!! Free-lance stuff is great though, to fill in the gaps and get yourself published!

    Happy Memorial Day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woohoo! Good luck and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the interview, I'm sure you'll blow 'em away.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, Stephanie! Have a good one.

    Thanks a bunch, Lesley!

    Thanks, Heather! Keep your parts crossed for me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks a bunch, Kristy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. "No reply" bloggers will automatically receive a response here. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!