While the bulk of the horror is over, I still have a few odds and ends to wrap up:
- Guest lecture about comics in two of Bethany's high school classes tomorrow (looking forward to this one)
- Finish the paper for DO's class (almost done)
- Go to the stupid writing "science fair" today at 4:30 (decidedly not excited about this task)
- Finish the very few revisions required on my thesis before I send it to my committee tomorrow (did half last night)
- Sometime I need to clean out my office and my storage building and decide what's staying here and what's going to NC (likely later in the week this week or next)
- Housesit for DO this weekend (also known as take care of her 3 sweet puppies and swim in her very accommodating pool)
Other than that, there isn't much going on, and I fear my brain is becoming a bit mushy. I stood for a good 10 minutes gazing into my closet this morning largely unsure of whether or not I even wanted to leave the house. I had errands to run, missions to accomplish, checks to deposit (yay!), but I stood, and I stared, and I called B. to tell him that I was standing and staring, and then I cooked a yummy lunch, and I'm right back here in bed because I don't HAVE to be anywhere until 3:45 or so. I have books to read--yummy nummy books--jobs to apply for and some napping to do. I'd much rather do the latter 3 than the formers before them.
Procrastination much? Oh yeah. I'm the queen.