My original post has been wiped away because it was so boring I drooled on my keyboard and electrocuted myself. A few bits about me and my day so far:
- I got up early and worked out. Afterwards I got right back into my jammies and I haven't left my bed since.
- I have an afro.
- I'm writing a chick lit short story for a new site I found (that pays). The story has a duck in it.
- I'm waiting patiently (yeah right) to hear from community colleges to which I applied.
- I bought the new Avril Lavigne CD yesterday in a fit of buyers pissedoffedness as a result of their not having the Incubus or Maroon 5 CDs I wanted. That's $15 I'll never get back.
- My reader's block seems to have passed. Review of The New Yorkers coming up in the June Estella's Revenge.
- I like cheese.
Thank you, and good day.
If you're interested in the comment about the short story and the duck, click HERE and read my latest Estella Scribbles entry.