- Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
- At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
- My mom worked in accounting for a Fortune 500 company for 24 years. I need a calculator to figure out what day it is.
- I hate sweating more than almost anything I can think of in the world. Which makes it terribly ironic and somewhat stupid that I've lived in Texas and North Carolina all my life. Both are hot and sticky.
- When I'm sad or incredibly bummed, one of my first instincts is to buy a birthday cake. Because I love cake, and birthday cakes are synonymous with happiness.
- My eye has been itching since lunch yesterday. I'm almost ready to pluck it out.
- My favorite typo ever was to an ex boyfriend when I was in college. I tried to type "kiss on the nose," but it came out "kiss on the hose." Oops.
- In elementary school I once tried to get my friends to stop calling me Andi and call me Nikki...since my middle name is Nicole and it sounded much cooler at the time.
- When I worked at a grocery store in high school a drunk man asked me to "come home and cook this pizza for me, baby." I threw the pizza at him and told him to have a nice day. My boss just giggled.
- After almost two and a half years of blogging, I may be running out of random facts about me.
If you'd like to do the meme, leave me a comment and lemme know so I can go over and read your answers!