Friday, July 06, 2007

Rockin' out...




There's a new blog award winging its way around the blogosphere, and I've been deemed a "Rockin' Girl Blogger" by both Tanabata and Melissa. Both of these ladies would've been choices of mine for Rockin' Girl Blogger, so I'm left with the daunting task of picking some more!!! Quite honestly I would consider each and every female blogger I read a rockin' girl blogger, otherwise I wouldn't be readin' 'em!

But, in the spirit of bloggy love, I'm gonna pick a few.

Amanda A. from The Blog Jar is most certainly a rockin' girl blogger. From her kickass musical tastes to her impeccable choices of books and her teaching and writing and being a rockin' mama. She's got it all covered.

Lulu was a high school teacher in Chicago until recently, and now she's readying herself to move to Bangladesh to teach there. As she says on her blog, "I am about to embark on a two year adventure in a land with no martinis and no bacon. This should be fun. " I can't wait to hear about her adventures!

Purl from Knitted and Purled is a rockin' girl blogger, not only because she knits like a whirlwind and reads like a maniac, but she's currently readying herself to take the bar exam. That's three days of torture! Go wish her luck! Rock on!

And last, but certainly not least, is April Boland--writer, spiritual seeker, and all-around kickass blogger. She's recently had some pieces published in the Austin American-Statesman, so go check her out! You won't be disappointed!

8 comments:

  1. Wow! You're making me blush. My first award--thank you so much!

    But I don't know who to nominate: you're my rocking girl blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Thanks! I feel so special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. You do indeed rock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You clearly deserve one Andi and I know Lulu does too. As for your other nominees, if you're saying it, it must be so.

    Was it you who wrote about 'The Book Thief' on your blog? I'm reading and enjoying it right now. Well not right now, I'm typing, but you know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome, Purl!!! You're a totally rockin' blogger, in my opinion. :)

    Thanks, April!

    Lu, glad to hear it! You are pretty freakin' rockin'.

    Thanks, Toddsky.

    Dale, that Book Thief freak was indeed me. I LOOOOOOOVE that book so so so so much. It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet! thanks for the shout out. I will make my own list when things calm down at chez addison.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No problem! Take your time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. "No reply" bloggers will automatically receive a response here. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!