Monday, December 24, 2007

Back from the Brink...

Of death, that is.

Or maybe that's just a slight overreaction. But I have felt like death since I got back from Texas. I got back almostontime Thursday night, and Friday mid-day my health began to decline. Today I finally went to the doctor, and I have sinusitis (translation: snot monster!!!). Now I have good drugs and the holidays can continue.

B. and I will be opening presents tonight and doing the big family dinner thing tomorrow. I've lots of cooking to do!! Thank God I'm not contagious.

I don't have much to report given all the sleeping and nose blowing, but I promise to return posthaste with a report on the Christmas goodies and news of my reading (which has been SO GOOD lately).

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!

12 comments:

  1. Oh, no fun! I hope you are feeling better soon, Andi. Have a great Christmas despite your nose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the snot monster. Does Dr. Claw make something for that??

    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas in spite of the monster, Andiroo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! So sorry to hear the snot monster rudely invited himself to your holidays. I hope you feel better soon!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, the snot monster. Feel better Andi!! Hope you get lots of goodies and wishing you a fabulous Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can totally relate to the joy the snot monster brings...ugh! I hope you feel better. Have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear you don't feel well--what a drag at Christmas!!! I hope you have a lovely holiday anyway and good luck with all that cooking (I go to my mom's house and thus avoid all that sort of activity). And can't wait to hear all about your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The snot monster is at our house too and it really sucks. My daughter-in-law and I decided to try and combat it with Mojitos and chocolate cookies. Have a Happy Winter Solstice to all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nasty! Hope you feel better soon. And have a great Christmas despite the untimely snot monster. Yay for the good reading though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas, Andi. Thanks for the bookmarks... hope you're enjoying your day even with the snot monster around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, dear! I hope you're feeling better soon! And I hope you were able to enjoy your Christmas in spite of the snot monster's visit. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas, Andi! Sorry you've been sick, but I'm glad you managed to see a doctor!! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very Merry Christmas to you! Get better!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. "No reply" bloggers will automatically receive a response here. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!