Monday, December 10, 2007

Dead as a Doornail

Hmmphf. The computer in the office is dead, and now my LAPTOP is dead! Actually, the laptop isn't dead, but there's something wrong with the power button or the power supply and it won't start. Therefore, it's winging its way to the Best Buy fixer people and won't be back until January. Perfect. Right when I need to be planning online classes.

Luckily, B. has a laptop I can use at home AND my mom has one in TX that I can use when I'm there for five days beginning Saturday.

*sigh* I feel so lost without MY stuff.

I did get a TON of reading done this weekend, though. In the absence of technology I turn to the written word.

I'll be back this afternoon with a rundown of my weekend reading. From B's computer.

2 comments:

  1. I hate that about your computer, but I can't wait to hear about what you read!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...I didn't realize Best Buy sold Macs. Oh, that's right....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. "No reply" bloggers will automatically receive a response here. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!