Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy VD!


Valetine's Day again. Or better known as buy-cards-and-flowers-and-bears-and-chocolate-and-jewelry-and-stuff day!
OK, I could be cynical and flippant, you know, the usual. BUT, I'm going to resist. I love the sentiment of Valentine's Day...the sharing of warm, affectionate feelings for others and whatnot. So I'm going to do just that. Here are a just a few people I'm warm toward:
B. - he's the coolest, the sweetest, he makes me giggle. Daisy was an early V-Day gift since he can't be home today. I miss him, and I'm sending him lots of warm thoughts.
My mom - also the coolest, sweetest, and makes me giggle. I sent her a funny/warped card, and will call her later for a long chat.
My grad school peeps - I miss them horribly. I talk to some of them on the phone regularly and stay in touch via e-mail and Facebook with the rest. I miss our spirited conversations, angst, and genuinely good times.
My other friends across this great land - because they really are spread out everywhere. Mostly, to Rachel, I MISS YOU!
My bloggy peeps - You all make my day every day. Every single one of you on my blogroll, and those I haven't added yet. I love sharing your lives and reading your thoughts on every subject under the sun.

16 comments:

  1. Happy VD to you too! The shops are trying hard to get us to buy stuff, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehe - mush is right! Happy VD girl! The pup was a great gift!!! The gift that keeps on giving (pee.)

    Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy VD to you too. Sounds like you got a good early present. Plus now you've gotten over the inital shock of no sleep, so you can enjoy it more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day Dandi Andish!! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, back at ya, Andi! Have fun snugglin' that puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In spite of the fact that you didn't mention me by name...happy Valentine's Day to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy VD to you too Andi. Hope you have a great day with that adorable little puppy of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy VD to you, Andi! I'm focusing on all my great friends. My Sweetie has a final today and feels so guilty about being busy. But I honestly don't care--I am just happy today with all my friendship love.

    And your adorable puppy is the best Valentine ever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy VD to you Andi! You've got a puppy, I'm so jealous (even if they are pee machines for a while!). And I like your abbreviation to VD, like Venereal Disease, but so much lovelier!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Valentine's Day to you, Andi! If you can't be with your human valentine today, at least you can enjoy the puppy kisses instead :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy VD, Andiloo! Aren't you all full of love and joy? Go, you! Hope you've had a terrific day and continue to grin right on into the evening (when, of course, the pup will lie down and quietly sleep the night away). Big hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Valentine's Day.

    I'm still envious of your doggie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Valentine's Day, Andi! Have a lovely one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Day-after Valentine's! I love that you listed all your loves. That's what Valentine's day is about to me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you all had a good day! I intended to comment before now, but last night was busy busy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!