Thursday, February 28, 2008

ME! Me, me, me!

Heather did this meme at her place, and I couldn't resist. I'm a big "Inside the Actor's Studio" fan, so I would jump in James Lipton's hot seat any day. Wait, NO, not like that!

What is your favorite word? Effervescent. My favorite word changes daily, it seems. This is a great one for a Thursday.

What is your least favorite word? Sandwich board. So, OK, that's two words, but I hate it. HATE IT. It sounds moist and squishy and totally ewwwky.

What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Knowledge. I'm inspired by learning and it seeps over into my creative life, my emotional life, and obviously my intellectual life. I cannot learn enough in any given day. I want to know EVERYTHING!!! *mad scientist laugh*

What turns you off? People who bask in their ignorance. It's probably really horrible and egotistical to say, but I can't stand people who just skate through life not caring if they know anything. The world is such great, multi-faceted place. Why not experience it to the fullest and be a better person at the same time?

What is your favorite curse word? Fuck, fuckety, fuck. Love it. So versatile.

What sound or noise do you love? Daisy snoring. It's adorable. And my mom's laugh. She has a great laugh. Very loud and spirited.

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Artist! I hated being a web designer, but I think I would love being a "fine" artist. A painter, preferably. Or, wait, a chef! Oooh!

What profession would you not like to do? Anything involving manual labor or extreme physical exertion. You can tell by lookin' at me that I don't do sweat.

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? You're in!

Daisy pics coming up later today when I get home from work! Be ready for the cuteness!

7 comments:

  1. I love your replies to #3 and #4 :)

    And I'm looking forward to the cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Effervescent is a good one. And, I so agree that learning is the biggest turn-on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate when people are willingly ignorant of anything wider than their own life. Everyone should read the news, at least marginally.

    Teehee, I've never had a problem with sandwich board. I don't like rectify (too much like rectum.... ew) or moist (this one I don't know the reason for)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to be a chef, too! I really just want a cooking show. And to eat a lot. That sounds fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!

    I forgot Chef! Although, I don't know if I could cut it (hahahaha) in that profession. I know, I'll be your sous chef!!!

    I like effervescent too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Effervescent is a great word. You are I share the same favorite curse word. Although after watching Deadwood, a couple of others have come close to usurping it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I might have to borrwo this, although several of my answers might be the same as yours...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!