Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Sunday Salon - A Day Without Reading

I'm having deja vu. Haven't I titled a post something similar lately?

Maybe Sundays are just really bad reading days for me, but I prefer to think it's just PUPPY LOVE that's keeping me from the books today.

Exhibit A:

Watching her play is far superior to any book I could imagine at the moment. She leaps, she twists, she creeps and crawls. She spends far more time on her back than her front (the leaping usually leads to falling over).

Exhibit B:

Perfectly rounded, tweakable puppy tummy. She has a penchant for sleeping on her back, so the tum is exposed several hours a day. I love to snorgle her.

Definition of "snorgle":

To snorgle is to to snuggle a cute item in a manner meant to drink in or experience its overwhelming cuteness. Imagine picking up a cute puppy and sticking your face down into its furriness and snorgling it up. See cuteoverload dot com. (Urban Dictionary)

Yep, snorgle. We snorgle a lot.

I did finish a great book on Friday...1001 Nights of Snowfall, by Bill Willingham. I'll be posting my review tomorrow. Until then, I have some snorgling to do.

17 comments:

  1. I just love your dog :D I'm experiencing cuteness overload just from seeing those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puppies do trump books anyday, you are so right. She is just adorable.

    And yes, I snorlge mine too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute puppy!! Oh those are such cute pictures. I think you have a good excuse to keep from reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I am *so* jealous. She is the most adowable puppy in the world and both of you are very lucky to have each other. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do so love puppies. Of course, I'm not sure about one that has RAT in it's title!! My dog Rocco was probably born bigger than your little Daisy!!

    But yes, puppies are so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's hard to resist a puppy. :-) Mine likes to sleep on his back too--arms and paws straight up in the air. It's so quite and impossible not to want to give him extra belly rubs as a result.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exhibit A is the perfect example of why my Bears will not let me have a puppy; Exhibit B is the perfect example of why I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very, very cute puppy, very, very distracting... Surprised you even managed to finish one book!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute puppy! I sometimes have a hard time reading on Sundays, but yesterday it was so cold that I read 2 books and finished them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! I can see how it would be hard to read...I'd want to watcher her all day too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beau and I snorgle all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh no, I'm going to have to stop by your blog several times a day just to see that snorgable puppy! :)
    I want a puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pix! What a cute tummy. :) Between playing with our Miss Annie and all the political stuff that's been going on, I haven't done much reading either. Must remedy that. Oh, wait. I did. I cut my hours back from 7-1 to 7-11. Yay! More time to blog, read and workout (and mow, weed and water, come summer)!

    ReplyDelete
  14. As more of a cat person, I didn't think it was possible for dogs to be cute. It seems you've proved me wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous Pup!! Sleeping on her back means she feels safe and comfortable with you and in your home.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations, Andi! She's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. "No reply" bloggers will automatically receive a response here. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!