Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April at Estella!

I have to tell you, I was the teensiest bit worried just a week or so ago because there were very few submissions for the April issue of Estella's Revenge. However, with one e-mail the writers REALLY came through in a big way and provided enough material for what could very well be one of our best issues yet.

Check out Estella's take on the theme, "Growth." There are articles about our particular "Growing Pains," what "going green" really means for book lovers, and there's even an interview with A.J. Jacobs, the author of The Year of Living Biblically and The Know-It-All. You'll find a slew of tasty book reviews, and even a giveaway! Visit the site for instructions on how to win a $15.00 Powell's Books gift card!

http://www.estellasrevenge.com

2 comments:

  1. It looks like a great issue. Having completely failed to come up with any ideas for it, I'm taking no chances with next month's. I've been doing a bit of research for it today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Stu! I had to look in my email a time or two to see if you really didn't submit. I'm so used to your stuff coming in wayyy before deadline, I thought I might've misplaced it! :) Looking forward to whatever you come up with for May!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!