Sunday, April 27, 2008

Ready to Launch


Despite the fact that I positively suck at keeping up with multiple blogs, I've decided to try it yet again. Today I built Unlikely Activist, a blog dedicated to my passions for environmentalism and social activism. While I will still post some stuff about those particular passions here (the post about the EcoJustice Challenge, for instance), I'll post the bulk of my daily musings about the environment, politics, and various charitable endeavors at Unlikely Activist.
I hope those of you who are interested in these respective topics will come along for the ride!!! I'm really excited about it and can't wait to pass along some of the goodies I've discovered lately.

9 comments:

  1. Hello Andi--- How very exciting! I have many of the same concerns so I will look forward to visiting you at "unlikely activist." Best wishes! TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andi, that's great. I'll watch this site and look forward to see how it progresses. Thanks for doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, cool. I'll be sure to check you out over there. I'm excited to see what's coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds interesting. Strange though that you should feel the need for a separate blog. Since this is your blog, should you have to separate out one aspect of the things that interest you simply because of a perceived audience preference?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm trotting right there after you, Andi. Write on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, TJ!

    Thanks so much, Terri!

    Thank you very much, Nik. My mind is racing with stuff to post. I have to slow myself down!

    Stu, quite simply I wanted to separate them because I think there's enough unique content to sustain a separate blog. One of the things I dislike about blogger is that we can't build separate pages like the function that's available in Wordpress. I like the organization for my own sake and that of my readers. Additionally, I really want to try out Wordpress. hehe

    Thanks, Andi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice :) I'll add it to my faves,for sure. I just deleted my eco-blog.I just don't seem to have time for a separate blog anymore but maybe that means I have more time to read other blogs? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just had a quick visit and know I'll be back to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Rebecca and Iliana!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. "No reply" bloggers will automatically receive a response here. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!