My quandary on this wet, dreary Sunday has nothing to do with my current reading. I'm still chugging along with The Sorrows of an American, and it just keeps getting better. However, I have NO IDEA what to read next. I expect I'll finish Sorrows in the next day or so, and I have a stack of juicy review books just waiting for me to pick them up. Take a gander at some of these:
- Lonely Werewolf Girl, by Martin Millar
- The Solitary Vice: Against Reading, by Mikita Brottman
- Sorry, by Gail Jones
- After Dark, by Haruki Murakami
- Just Call Me Mike, by Mike Farrell
- The People on Privilege Hill, by Jane Gardam
- Keeper and Kid, by Edward Hardy
There are a few others on the stack, but these are the ones that jumped out at me immediately. They all look great, and I'll review them all over the course of the next month or two, but isn't it tough to have them all screeching from the stack, looking so alluring?
So, what do you think? What should I read next?