Friday, April 25, 2008

The Winner Is....

Sorry I'm a little late with this. Daisy had other plans for me at 8:00 this morning. Things besides drawing a winner. In fact, I believe she was asleep on my leg, and since she was still and calm, I opted not to disturb her.

But I digress...

The winner of a copy of The Down-to-Earth Guide to Global Warming, is Stephanie of Confessions of a Book-a-holic!!!!

Thanks so much to everyone who entered the drawing. I was afraid given the nature of this book--a topic that doesn't necessarily appeal to everyone--that there wouldn't be many entries. I'm tickled to see so many interested, and keep an eye out...there might be more bookish goodies--environmental or not--coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. "No reply" bloggers will automatically receive a response here. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!