The latest mini challenge is a Mid-Event Survey. Here we go...
1. What are you reading right now? About the crack the cover (figuratively) on Crumb Comics
2. How many books have you read so far? 2
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Hmmm, not sure. I've been eyeing Briar Rose, by Jane Yolen. But I have to say, right now, I'm reallyyy in the mood for a graphic novel.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? I warned B. ahead of time, and he's been looking out for Daisy most of the day.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Nothing major...an errand, dinner, a couple of walks with the dog, conversation with B.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How slowwwly it feels like I'm reading. While the hours are flying by. Ironic and odd.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope! It's incredibly well done.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Have more caffeine and junk food in the house.
9. Are you getting tired yet? YES! I'm not usually a night owl, so this might be ugly.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? I have no wisdom other than, change up the reading. It keeps things fresh.