Saturday, June 28, 2008

RAT - Hour 8 Begins

Number of books read since I started: 1 - The Shadows of Ghadames
Pages Read since my last post: 48
Total pages read in the challenge: 266
Amount of time spent reading since my last post: 35 minutes
Total amount of time spent reading in the challenge: 200 minutes

Blood and Chocolate just keeps getting better! I have to say, it's REALLY sexual. It's a teen novel, I get it, but it's really overt. I can tell I've been reading Stephenie Meyer for a while, and she's so understated when it comes to the nookie (embroider that on a pillow).

It seems like I'm making really slow progress. The waffling over Francine Prose or Annette Curtis Klause cost me some time, as does breaking to rest my eyes. Many more hours to go! Wheee!

2 comments:

  1. That's a great title.
    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about an embroidered pillow that says, "I'm saving myself for Edward."

    I bet a million dollars that somewhere out there, that pillow exists.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!