Sunday, September 14, 2008

The 11th Hour

What a great environmentary! I've spent my morning watching Leonardo DiCaprio's The 11th Hour. It's a gorgeous mix of visuals, facts, and solutions for a sustainable future.
To read more about the documentary and how I plan to use it in this semester's argument and research class, check out the post over at Unlikely Activist.


  1. Again lol totally off topic but that would be fantastic if you came to visit!!! I can't believe you know someone all the way up here :)

  2. LOL, yay, Kristina! Not only do I have a friend in Morgantown now, I have a cousin in Point Pleasant! And another friend from NC that used to live in Morgantown and went to WVU! West Virginians are taking over the world!

  3. I saw some trailers for this a while ago and heard it was another "Inconvenient Truth". I should hunt it down. Thanks for the reminder!


Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

Images by Freepik