- I walked a couple of miles, REALLY early
- I cooked the bacon that needed cooking
- I spilled the bacon grease all down my shirt
- I washed the shirt
- I lightly browned a roast that will crock pot cook all day
- I failed to realize the roast had one of those little plastic blood sucking sheets stuck to the bottom
- I melted said plastic sheet to a skillet
- I put roast in crock pot with yummy mushroom and onion soups
- I forgot to plug in said crock pot
I seem to have recovered from my flightiness to some degree at this mid-morning hour. I think I'll stay inside today, else I might pull a Harold Crick and step in front of a bus.
In a possible fortuitous turn of events, I went to the city website to apply for the part-time library gig, and oddly enough the posting didn't show up. Librarian Friend had called me earlier in the day to tell me the post was posted, so I have no idea why it wasn't showing. I decided since I couldn't fill out the application, I might as well do some stuff for Access and Retrieval class. In an effort to answer one of the questions on my former university's website (the one where I got my MA), I realized they're hiring a LIBRARY ASSISTANT FULL-TIME. So, instead of the part-time application, I've now filled out the full-time application which would mean BENEFITS. And I have a friend in the library already who could give me a GLOWING recommendation.
Cross your parts!