Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Save Bitch!

Bitch Magazine that is! Labeled a "Feminist Response to Pop Culture," Bitch is a smart, snarky, intellectual wad of commentary on today's world from a feminist perspective. That's worth saving, right??

I don't have a whole lot of cash to toss around, but they get at least 5 of my dollars. Want to join in?

Go to the website to donate.


  1. Andi ~ You are cordially invited to share a BBAW Chocolate Martini over at Books 'N Border Collies. Stop on over!


  2. Does this mean 40k has been reached already??

  3. Thanks, Lezlie! I'll be by shortly.

    Melanie, yep!!! How exciting!

  4. I think they are up to 46K now!!!

  5. Hurrah - they are saved! I don't know what I'd do without this magazine :)


Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

Images by Freepik