Welp, I haven't gotten much read on this last stretch because I haven't been feeling too well, but the grand total is 8 books, 2 short stories, and an unfinished novel and graphic novel for 1,269 pages. I'm pretty proud of myself, and now I'm going to bed. lol
I'll have a full wrap up in a few hours along with some proper reviews.
Thanks to Dewey and all her helpers, all the readers, and all the cheerleaders for making this a great time!
The final challenge: The Wrap Up!
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Incantation, by Alice Hoffmany
I Was Told There'd Be Cake, by Sloane Crosley
The Partly Cloudy Patriot, by Sarah Vowell
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
The organization was flawless!
5. How many books did you read?
8 and some bits
6. What were the names of the books you read?
See the sidebar.
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
8. Which did you enjoy least?
They were all good, so there wasn't really a loser.
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
100% I love it!