Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hour 1 and 2 Wrap Up/Begin Hour 3

Woohoo! Off to a rip-roaring start. I just finished my first book of the challenge, although this one is sort of a cheat. As of last night, I had 94 pages of Sarah Vowell's The Partly Cloudy Patriot under my belt. I read 60 pages of it in hour 1 and finished off the other 41 pages in hour two. Hour two also consisted of a de-licious cup of caramel something-or-other coffee with pecan creamer from my mom's coffee stash (aka, the Miller household Starbucks) and a egg and bacon frittata.

So here's the breakdown:

Title of book(s) read since last update: The Partly Cloudy Patriot, by Sarah Vowell
Number of books read since you started: 1 (OK, a half)
Pages read since last update: 101
Running total of pages read since you started: 101
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 90 minutes roughly
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 90
Mini-challenges completed: Introduction meme, commented on featured readers

Off to read something else! Not sure what just yet! Be back later.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, the caramel and coffee drink sounds so yummy. Also, the picture of Daisy on your previous post is so lovely :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, your coffee sounds delicious and I so want an egg frittata. Love breakfast foods. Yay you for finishing up a book already! I'm getting close :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!! keep it up! I'm lagging behind...but will catch up while Ethan sleeps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've wanted to read something by Vowell since Nick Hornby sang her praises in one of his books of book reviews...I'm blanking on which one right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!