Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hour 10 Deserves Brownies


Since I'm now reading Sloane Crosley's I Was Told There'd Be Cake, I thought it appropriate to make brownies. Fudgy, with a bunch of white chocolate chips thrown in. MMMM! Can't dive in yet, they're not cool, but I'll be pairing those with a cool class of milk.

Last hour (9) was worthless. I spent some time mixing brownies, playing with the pup, talking to my mom, and petting my books in an attempt to settle on the next victim. All-in-all, not really a worthless hour at all (saving my eyes here), but I only got 15 pages read.

I am happy to report that Crosley's book made me laugh out loud multiple times in those 15 minutes! A very good sign.

I'll report in when I make some more headway. Keep on keeping' on, Readers and Cheerleaders and Mini-Challenge leaders and Co-Hosts...

You get the picture. It takes a village!

4 comments:

  1. Good going Andi keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brownies - yummy :0)
    I'm tired now and will be hitting my bed in about an hour - it's 11pm here in th UK. I hoe to get up again early in the morning ....!!!
    Keep on reading! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brownies!!! Keep up the great work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!