Friday, December 19, 2008

Shake it!

Couldn't resist posting this...

I don't know about y'all, but it made me bounce around in my chair. And Snoopy looks eerily like Andre 3000 from Outkast:

Enjoy! I'm headed off to see Hardin Sweaty and the Ready to Go tonight. I'll be dancing around just like the Peanuts characters.


  1. Okay, this is bizarre in an awesome sort of way. I open my reader and I have two new posts. First I click on this one, and thanks to the title the song starts playing in my head. Then I open yours :D

    Love this song, and that's a fantastic video :D

  2. Ha! That's definitely bizarre, Nymeth! Synchronicity at its finest. :)

  3. I love it!! Charlie Brown has long been one of my favorites. I just watched a Charlie Brown Christmas the other night!!

    Thanks for sharing!

  4. The dude in the yellow shirt has always been my favorite! :)

  5. I love Charlie Brown type dancing.

  6. That is so incredibly awesome! I *love* that song!! (And Snoopy definitely has a bunch of Andre's super-coolness!)


  7. Excellent! I tuned in thinking I'd hear the "Peanuts" classic for the thousandth time but I love it.
    And then Outcast starts up and that's another favorite! (I have that CD which astounds my kidz).

    Thanks for this!

  8. Stephanie, I watched it, too! Love love love it!

    LOL, me too, Stacey!

    Fem, they're so cute aren't they?

    LOL, Lezlie! He does, doesn't he? He's got a good groove going.

    You're welcome, oh! It's always a pleasure to surprise my bloggy visitors. :D


Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

Images by Freepik