Thursday, February 12, 2009

I've heard of this...

As defined by Princeton's Wordnet...
Relationship:
-a relation between people

-a state of connectedness between people (especially an emotional connection)

-a state involving mutual dealings between people or parties or countries
***
I suddenly find myself in what's often referred to as a relationship (as defined above). I've heard of them. I've often observed them. Now it seems I'm in one! With someone who wants to be in one with me and no one else! And we go out! And we watch TV! And we meet each other's friends and family! And we talk and laugh! And we laugh some more! And we make plans ahead of time! And we ask how each others' days have been! And I'm not scared to tell you his name or that if he reads this blog he'll run screaming and never call me again. His name is Charles! or Chuck! He's a heck of a pool player! He can cook! He's artsy like me, and we get each other's movie references (even most of the obscure ones), and we sing and dance!
I need to write Match.com a thank you note! I have a happy headache and my exclamation key is going to fly off from overuse!
*smiling a big toothy smile*

40 comments:

  1. Awesome :D I'm happy for you, Andi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love is in the air! YAY. Is he a reader?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nymeth, thank you! I'm happy for me too! lol

    Bermuda-love, thanks!

    Kristen, sadly, not a huge reader. However, he loves to be read to. So I can take that and run with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Yay for Charles!! Have fun, Andi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most excellent!! Tell Chuck hello from all of us!

    Lezlie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear it Andi! Congrats!!!!! I think your exclamation usuage is wearing off on me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great to hear, Andi.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooo la la. And is he a good kisser?

    Well Happy Valentines Day, that's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what great news, I'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent - may it prove a long and happy relationship for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh hallelujah! I thought I was going to have to make you up a mojo hand. Slainte!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! I'm so happy for you. Being happy and finding a boy to get happy with you is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Re-lat... no, you've lost me.

    Wonderful news though.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's great to hear! I hope things stay wonderful. :) I bet you match.com is just as excited as you are, free advertising from a happy customer! lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so happy for you!!!!!

    Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Woohoo!! Congrats! I find myself in the same situation, for the first time in nearly 3 years, so I think I'll join you in the overuse of exclamation points!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm really happy for you!!! Awesome. Chuck sounds like a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations! Enjoy and revel in some bliss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. :D Yay, hurrah, whoo hoo, etc. etc.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Valentine's Day.
    Bravo!
    and yes, your entry is exactly what exclamation points were made for!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yay!!! I hope you guys had a great valentine's. So happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm behind with posts, so this is belated, but too cute :) Congrats! I hope V-Day was really great.

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh good for you! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I'm so happy for you. I had a feeling that's where you'd been;-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. That is just brilliant news! Big congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  26. And just in time for Valentine's Day! I'm so excited for you :) Enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yay for you! Awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh, Andi, that is just the bestest best thing I've heard, lately -- especially the fact that you're confident enough to share his name. Chuck and Andi. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  29. That's awesome - congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  30. that's so fabulous!! nice to hear a good match.com story (i've recently witnessed a not-so-good one...) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congratulations on the wonderful new relationship and on the blog award. I'm looking forward to coming back to see if you ever get anymore reading done ;).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. "No reply" bloggers will automatically receive a response here. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!