Friday, May 22, 2009

451 Fridays


The lovely and fan-freakin-tastic Elizabeth from As Usual, I Need More Bookshelves invited me to participate in her Friday bloggy feature: 451 Fridays. You can read the scoop at Eli's place, but the basic premise is that bloggers choose five favorite books that should be "saved" if we ran into a crappy future like that of Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451. Participants are also asked to choose which book they would like to "become" or memorize if that was the only way to preserve our literary culture.

You can see my choices and my gushing rant about the book I want to become HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by - you have a great list, and of course, now I have more books I want to read. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Elizabeth. I know what you mean. That happens every time I stop in at your blog. :D Start with The Golems of Gotham for sure! And I'll have Repossessed in the mail to you, of course.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!