Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Gym Rat, Reading Fool and the Eco Challenge

Hey folks! A happy Tuesday to you all. I'm thrilled to be about halfway through my end-of-semester grading. Of course I have students calling to complain about their grades, but I just try to overlook it and set my sights on all the FREE TIME I'll have to read over the summer. When I'm not teaching summer courses, that is. OK, scratch that, I probably won't have much free time aside from May and August, but whatever. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy to pretend.

Just wanted to throw out a shameless plug for my newest Bibliobuffet installment of The Finicky Reader. This one is called "Gym Rat, Reading Fool" about my dislike of exercise which is greatly sweetened by a book. Or an audiobook...but that's a different (upcoming) column.

Read it HERE.

And because I've been doing so much reading lately (coughcough), I've decided to join Chris's Eco Reading Challenge! How could I pass this one up, really? Read more about it HERE.

I'm off to eat some breakfast for dinner and walk to the mailbox with RocketBoy. See you on the flipside!

4 comments:

  1. Hurray glad to see you joining up for the Eco Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait, Jodie! It's irresistable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you joined the Eco Challenge! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. "No reply" bloggers will automatically receive a response here. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!