Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Thank you SOOO muchly!


Whoa! So, let me preface this by saying: it still amazes me that you all read and comment on this blog. Especially during the last year or so, I feel like more than a bit of a slacker as so much overwhelming stuff has happened in my life. It's thrown me off kilter at times.
That said, some crazy, sweet, wonderful soul nominated me for a Book Blogger Appreciation Week award: Best General Review Blog! I'm totally shocked and totally thrilled and totally mouth-dropped-open-on-the-floor. And I can't thank you enough. Just when I feel in the bloggy doldrums you all are kind enough to point out that I'm doing OK in spite of everything. That certainly means the world award or no award.
I hope you know that I appreciate every one of you.

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your nomination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We couldn't forget you, Andi!! Congratulations!!

    Lezlie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Good luck picking out your posts. You've got so many to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I think your blog is the bee's knees. Or something like that. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Andi! And you do deserve it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah Andi, you know you are more than deserving of this nomination. You rock!!

    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Andi! Well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the nomination Andi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow congratulations!! cool you are nominated and you deserve for it..
    Carol
    Professional Monitering security systems for Homes, Offices & Appartments

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yayyy you deserve it Andi! Hope you win. How are you feeling mama to be?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your nomination!! It's well deserved indeed! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. "No reply" bloggers will automatically receive a response here. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!