Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Thank you SOOO muchly!

Whoa! So, let me preface this by saying: it still amazes me that you all read and comment on this blog. Especially during the last year or so, I feel like more than a bit of a slacker as so much overwhelming stuff has happened in my life. It's thrown me off kilter at times.
That said, some crazy, sweet, wonderful soul nominated me for a Book Blogger Appreciation Week award: Best General Review Blog! I'm totally shocked and totally thrilled and totally mouth-dropped-open-on-the-floor. And I can't thank you enough. Just when I feel in the bloggy doldrums you all are kind enough to point out that I'm doing OK in spite of everything. That certainly means the world award or no award.
I hope you know that I appreciate every one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

Images by Freepik