Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hour 19 So Far....

Soooo, I fell asleep. I blame it on being pregnant (guilty face). I took a nap for a couple of hours, but I'm back up and back into Gabrielle Zevin's woooonderful novel, Elsewhere. This is possibly the most gripping novel I've picked up for the Read-a-Thon yet, so it's perfect timing.

Incidentally, Rocketgirl fell asleep at almost exactly the same time I did. She's back in the living room, but she's just barely with it, I think. We'll see if she lasts. :) She's tried her best and done GREAT today.

My computer is being putzy having a hard time opening the links from the Mr. Linky when I try to cheerlead, so I'm not making nearly as much progress in that department as I'd hoped. I'm trying, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik