Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hour 21 in Progress....

I polished off my fourth book, Elsewhere, and it was great! This is one I can't wait to review after the read-a-thon.

I expect I'm probably starting my final selection of the night if I hope to be at all productive tomorrow. I have to post new work for online classes and do a few preparations for Monday's 7 and 9am classes. Yadda yadda. We'll see if I can polish off Hall of Best Knowledge, by Ray Fenwick...before I pass out again...for good!

**Note: Hall of Best Knowledge is not looking terribly promising. Hmmphf.

8 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are still around! Just a few more hours to go! Great job, Andi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done great - yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! You're my hero!! I dozed off at hour 14!! Great job on the Read-a-Thon!!

    Cheerleader Staci

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done great! Well done! I planned to sleep a bit but then slept for longer than planned. Oh well, it's been fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew you'd love Elsewhere!!! Isn't it amazing!!! And way to go, I definitely wasn't around at hour 21 and I'm not pregnant!!! You have done AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you! You stayed up way later than I did. Next year I'll spend less time checking out the mini-challenges and more time reading. I'm not a night person, so it was tough staying awake even as late as I did. I'm up at 5 during the week, so I'm usually asleep before 10! Anyhow, congrats. I'm already looking forward to April. :)

    Oh! I can't wait to read your review for Elsewhere. It's been on my list since my days at OTPS. Time to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so impressed that you could do 21 hours while you're pregnant! I wanted to sleep all the time when I was.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man I wish I'd been as productive as you (6 hours after readathon I finally finished The Woman in White). Great going and rocketgirl kept up so well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. "No reply" bloggers will automatically receive a response here. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!