- Check in to blog my progress every 2-3 hours.
- Cheerlead like a maniac!
- Stay awake!
- Tweet more than I blog, so come on and follow me if you aren't already!
Rocketgirl (13, awesome reader) was really easy to wake up for this event since she went to bed early last night. Her pile is shaping up nicely with the following books included at this point:
- Holes, by Louis Sacchar
- Blood and Chocolate, by Annette Curtis Klause
- On My Own (Sweet Valley High Senior Year #15), by whoever writes those!
- Planning the Impossible, by Mavis Jukes
- George's Marvelous Medicine, by Roald Dahl
- Stardust, by Neil Gaiman
- Coraline (graphic novel), by Neil Gaiman
- Good-bye, Chunky Rice, by Craig Thompson
We also have about a zillion other children's and teen novels in the house. She's thinking she might zip through a few Goosebumps books later to pass the time. She can polish them off in about half an hour, so they're perfect...especially for the late night.
Good luck everyone, and have SO MUCH FUN it's ridiculous! I'll be back in a few hours.