Saturday, October 24, 2009

Nymeth's Web Comics Mini-Challenge

Thanks to the wonderful Nymeth for hosting this hour's mini-challenge dealing with web comics. I like web comics a lot, especially one called PhD or Piled Higher and Deeper. I used to read this one all the time as a graduate student, and I can certainly appreciate it from this side of the professorly desk, too. Here' my favorite one of the ones I spent time reading today. Click to enlarge.


And while you're at it, why not read some web comics of your own and enter Nymeth's challenge! You'll be glad you did!

4 comments:

  1. lol! I need to start reading PhD :D Thanks for joining, Andi, and happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andi, Hope you keep enjoying the Read-A-Thon! I'm cheering you on from the sidelines.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I respond to comments individually by e-mail and/or here on the site. "No reply" bloggers will automatically receive a response here. I value community above all else in blogging, and talking with you all is the highlight of my blogging day!