Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to Meeeee!




Yes, you read that right. I'm saying happy birthday to myself. I turn 29 today, and this morning Chuck asked if I feel old, to which I replied, "Nope, just snotty." I have my normal birthday cold, I have to work late, and I have to wait until about 9:00 tonight for presents.

Am I bummed though? Heck no! It's a good day (aside from the cold I have), and I brought my newest book acquisition, David Sedaris's Holidays on Ice to work with me.

If you hear me wheezing with laughter in the back corner of the classroom or conference room, just ignore it.

I'll check in later. Back to work! I hope y'all have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik