Thursday, November 05, 2009

Whoa! The Woes are Better.

I've endured a lifestyle overhaul in the last three days! I've cut out all the sodium I possibly can, I've been drinking water like it's going out of style, and I've been watching my blood sugar just for the hell of it.

I went back to the doc this morning, and my blood pressure was high at the office, but it was normal when I've taken it at home. Since I cut out salt three days ago, I've lost NINE POUNDS. I am not even kidding. I mean I know sodium makes us retain crazy amounts of water, but NINE POUNDS in THREE DAYS. That's just insanity. My blood sugar is awesome and the babe is great. All is right in my world, thankyouverymuch!

Now I can stop stressing about stressing. And I fully intend to keep pampering myself because it's working. I read more, I lounge more, I exercise and get myself away from my obligations, and to hell with the laundry (or teenage room organization) when I'm too tired to do it.

Coming up...a return to books. I'll be reviewing some past due Read-a-Thon books and I'll check in with my opinions on The Thirteenth Tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik