Thursday, January 21, 2010

No, It's Not My Woolf in Winter Post...


And do you want to know why? Because the e-book copy I downloaded from an indie site was INCOMPLETE. I got to page 146 and it quit in the middle of a sentence.

Now that I'm looking at an online e-text version I see that I probably have a good 15 Nook pages left to read. Given, this is not the Nook's fault by any stretch, but it's one of the peskier sides of not-so-trusty e-book sites. It was free, though, so I'm not out anything.

I'll be stopping by the library to pick up a complete copy on my way home. Still hoping to finish tonight.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blogger has been a beast lately, so I hope you do not have any troubles leaving your thoughts.

 
Images by Freepik